Thursday 26 June 2008

Tim is shirtless and has a cool handwriting!!

Hi all!

Today's piccies are very interesting =)
First one was posted in Keanemusic but it seems it was removed some minutes later. Happily some nice boardies saved it. The pic shows maybe some notes of a possible song of the third album.
Personally, I love Tim's handwriting. It's really cool...I write kinda like that.


and here it's the possible hidden message:

I love Isa. I'm her boyfriend.

Ok, bad joke! here's the true message. Thanks Patricia from K-Argentina.

AAA

M8 Lo sound?

Piano in M8

Piano in later chorus?

Picking guitar bits?

Pad/Hi ???? in C2

BVs on M8

(where M8 = Middle Eight, C2 could be Second Chorus, BVs = Backing Vocals)


The second update was this pic. It shows a mic, obviously a Tom Chaplin's mic (it's his property lol)
Of course, when I saw the pic I noticed first Tim in the back and I thought he was S H I R T L E S S !
OMG!! It's true the quotation 'Eyes see what they want to' lol
Ahhh *sighs*

1 comment:

Keanefas Moderators said...

Hey Isa.
Your post about Tim's handwritting and your discoveres about it are excellent, and make totally sense. =D
Good Blog :D

Love,
keanefas