Monday 7 July 2008

I waited a long, long time...

super yay!!! waaaaaaa!!!
prepare yourself to see the latest and most beautiful update....ba ba ba bammm


OMG!!! <3
When I opened Keane's homepage I almost die!! I felt like my heart was about to jump out of my body and run itself desperately. It was long time ago we haven't seen any Tim pics so it's really surprising to come across with this photo.
*sighs* awww and it seems he has a haircut (I'll miss his curls)...but look at his lovely face. He seems like he's waiting for someone or something to happen but at the same time tired of waiting. Ok Tim, I'll finish putting on my clothes quickly and get out, I promise (LOL)
awww and his lovely arms (is he going to a gym?) and of course I must say again he has a good taste for picking the right clothes to wear. i love a lot that blue t-shirt. Reminds me the one with the zebra in Strangers dvd.
*drooloing over the keyboard*

No comments: