Monday 2 June 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Timmy!!!!


woooo!!!! I'm super happy cos I opened his birthday thread in the OFFICIAL forum!!! You can view it here
waaa!!! will he read it? I hope so *fingers crossed*
I wrote this:

Dear Mr. Rice-Oxley:

I want to wish you the best for you in this incredible day. I would also like to thank you for doing excelent music and writing beautiful lyrics. I admire you a lot because you are very talented and humble. For me you are the best pianist in the whole world. I particularly love the way you play the piano. The passion you feel, you truly transmit it to your listeners. That happens to me everytime I hear a Keane song. It’s incredible how a song can leave a mark and connect people from different places of the world. That’s a big achievement. I’ve never been to a Keane gig and I do not know how to play the piano but from the bottom of my heart I can say I am just an ordinary but grateful person who is in love with Keane because its music changed my perspective of thinking and brought me to life again. Tim, you deserve everything from this world for being the man you are. Don’t change your personality if it isn’t for good. I wish someday you can come to Peru in Keane South America’s tour. I apologize for my horrible English. I hope you have an amazing day.

Good Luck with the third album.
Best wishes,

Isabel

xxxx

Those were my humble lines to him. I was so nervous writing my feelings for him that I can't control my thoughts and my brain. Anyway, I tried to pretend being an interesting and serious girl who respect him a lot. If I had written 'I love you, Tim. Will you marry me?' I would have been the silliest girl in the world. That could have been boring for him...he must have heard that phrase lots of times.
Well, I want to share a video I made for him. Don't laugh! I did it for love!

http://es.tinypic.com/player.php?v=mmehvr&s=3

let's continue celebrating!!!

*dancing*

No comments: