Tuesday 5 February 2008

Tim gifs and my Keane live dvd's review, yay!

To start this marvellous day (all found in the OB):

this was made by maidsa
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this was made by budrose18
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

these two were made by Oliva
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WAAA!!! I'M HAPPY, VERY HAPPY!!! I'VE GOT MY KEANE LIVE DVD!!!
Yes, yesterday it was my aunt's brithday. I was in the party saying cheers for her when suddenly the phone rang. It was the shop assistant who told me the dvd had arrived. Of course I asked her 'Can I go for it right now?' and she said Yes
It was 9pm and I was walking fast in the street. When I arrived at the music store, a man reached the dvd for me...I couldn't grab it...my hands were shaking. When I finally got relaxed, I paid (S/10 more cos the man said prices had risen up)and went out of the store jumping and with a big smile on my face. I arrived at the party again and everyone looked at me as if they were saying *this girl doesn't mind this ocassion* In my bedroom, I opened the dvd and started drooling over the booklet <3The iron sea
There are lots of Tim close-ups (in special of his hands, sadly with the wedding ring...and I can see his wristband, I have one too wooo)
It appears Ant shaking hands with Tom. (Ant resembles to Tim *dribble*)
Richard puts his drumstick up like Harry Potter with his wand (cool!)

Everybody's changing
Tim playing passionately and doing a soft but cute headbanging.

Put it behind you
I can see Tim's sexy back. He moves his legs a lot and jumps plus some headbanging. Actually, I'm trying to practise those kinds of movements...I like them.
As for Tom, what it amuses me is his intensity of singing. Brilliant voice!
Oh and when Tim claps...what a cute guy! I'd clap all day for him
Backing vocals from Tim and Rich in the 'hold on, hold on to'part are amazing.

Nothing in my way
Oh Jesus! At the beginning, we have more headbanging from Tim plus some sexy movements. Artistically, I love the background...the fishes (or misils)and all that stuff.
I noticed Tom points at every second whe he sings that song. He puts a lot of passion.
Backing vocals from Tim and Rich were awesome as always but I couldn't hear them as clear as they were in the Pinkpop festival 2006.
Again Rich and his wand pointing to the front. Expelliarmus!

We might as well be strangers
The lighting is extraordinary in this song. It shows the power of the rythmn.
Tom is concentrated...he closes his eyes during this song.
Ohh and Tim gives a sexy look in the angle 2 option *dribble*

Bend and Break
Omg!!!What legs, Tim! What pouts, Tim!, What a back!
In the 'bitter and hardened heart part (angle 2 option)Tim moves a lot...it's impressive! he's so sexy and talented. Again we have MORE headbanging.
In the 'I'll meet you on the other side' you can see Tim's sweat falling over the piano.

Can't stop now
I love that version, a little bit faster but cool.
It was lovely to see Tom grabbing hands of some fans. A special detail coming from him.
In the 'I've got troubles of my own' part you can see more Tim's sweat coming from his face falling over the piano. It's incredible how he knows the exact place of each key when he plays without watching them.
Richard drumming is amazing in this song.
Tim againg moving backwards and forwards...waaaa
The 'for no one' part followed by the piano and with the tambourine (or whatever is called)by Richard is a great idea. It turned the song into a very special one.
awww and 'the motion keeps my heart running' part sang by the three of them is lovely.

Tim claps again and waves his hand...waaa I want to meet this man!!!
He puts his hands over his head as he can't believe what it's happening. 'I'm so glad we're recording this show forever!' says Tom.

Try again
The softness of that song melts me down, in special the way Tim plays it.
In the 'will lay down mine' part Tim closes his eyes...awww *love*
'God I wish you could see me now' waaa Tim is still with the eyes closed butt his time moving his head softly as if he's thinking in someone (ohhh depression comes to me once more)
I had the feeling when Tom plays the upright piano, he's trying to imitate Tim's movements. I'm glad he follows my Timmeh.

Ohhh...the three of them are walking along the ego-ramp (or whatever it's called)
Cool...they are like models *dribble* and Tim with his sweaty shirt and so shy.
'Can you please give a warm welcome to my very great friends Tim and Richard?'says Tom (at least that's what I understand lol, my English is terrible)'Yes! Kisses too' is my answer to Tom in front of my TV

Your eyes open
Tim claps and taps on his leg softly with his hand following Tom's rythmn.
ohhh I must watch again Tim's facial gestures while he's doing the backing vocals.
Tim's smile at the end...awww

The frog prince
Tom playing the guitar plus Tim playing the keyboards was a extremely good combination.
This song creates a magical atmosphere...I love it

Hamburg song
In two words: beautiful and excellent!
Tim strikes a thinking-pose...oh no the wedding ring again!

Fly to me
My favourite and Tim's favourite song too. It's so powerful! This song always makes me cry. I wonder if my love will fly to him someday T-T *tears*

Leaving so soon?
They walk fast to the main stage wooo angle 2 option *dribble*
Richard's drumming was super!!
Tom lives the song and start pointing everyone at every verse lol
Ohh and his Dunlops have lots of close-ups here
angle 2 option: you can see Tim's so close during a long time!
Another good things: Tim's leg and head, his Dunlops, backing vocals (Tim and Rich), Tom's voice and Richard's magical wand.

This is the last time
Yes, there was a mistake coming from Tom in the lyrics but who cares? it was fab for me.
angle 2 option: you can see Tom singing to Tim.
Tim stretches out during this song a lot and does sudden movements with the arms...I'm afraid that hurts.
I love how Tim gets crazy at the end of the song hiting the piano.

A bad dream
Neil Hannon reading the poem out live is pretty cool, even though he says 'that tumult in the clouds' instead of 'this tumult in the clouds'(I learnt by heart that beautiful poem)
angle 2 option: you can see Tim a lot.
Tim, Tom and Rich looking at each other like brothers...awww
waaaa and Tim singing 'guess I'm not the fighting kind' waaa he shakes his head.
I love the end of the song plus the lighting.

Somewhere only we know
There's always much passion in this song by Tim when he plays it. Tim playing with one hand waving it in the air.
angle 2 option: ohhhh...I'm speechless
Tim kicking in the air *oops* *love*
It's always lovely to see the crowds singing along, I wish I had been there.

Is it any wonder?
Tim moving his hand in the air and dancing. More headbanging.
Rich's drumming is awesome at the beginning.
Tom lives the song a lot 'or maybe it's a puzzle I don't understand'(with a puzzled face)
angle 2 option: Woahhh he stretches out!!

Broken Toy
Tom was alone at this part and his voice was famazing.

Atlantic
More close-ups.
Richard's drumming always brilliant and Tim always mesmerizing.
angle 2 option: his big hands control the piano.
'UUU AAA UUU AAA I need a place...' that part killed me. I love Tim's voice there.
'and all the world is broken' look at Tim's face!!!! *yikes*

Crystal Ball
angle 2 option: more action! yay
The lighting is good and the confetti at the end *joy*
ohhh another crazy end but cool.
A confetti falls near Tom's mouth lol
Tim plays with some confetti and claps like a child... awww

Bedshaped
'The rainy roads of London town' aww when Tom sings that I figure him out saying 'the rainy roads of Lima town'*giggle*
angle 2 option: Tim stands up and sits down, stands up and sits down and so on....

At the end , the give each other a group hug...awww

Short film
Tim saying: yeees! awww
You can see TTR's dressing room and listen to Tyderian as a background.
Also look Tom's arrival in an elegant car.
wooow the O2 is really BIG! ENORMOUS!
'Is that all the lights we've got Rob?' says Tom.
Atlantic as a background...cool!
Notes: 'Today's gig is being filmed! (NO SH*T SHERLOCK!)
awww... a lovely moment when the three of them are playing 'A bad dream'
Tom says to Tim: 'Good luck Timmy!'
Rich says to Tom: 'Come along'
Soundcheck
OMG! Tim! and Ant! who's who? lol
Tom singing a different version of 'Try Again': 'God I wish you could see me now, see me now, SEE ME NOW!uuuuuuuuUUUUU!
Tom says: 'We're ready to go, YES WE ARE!'
Tim was serious during the IIAW?'s soundcheck.
Tom singing at the end: 'feel betrayed....E E E! Thank you very much *something else I don't undertand* see ya later soon!'

Life visuals
A bad dream: A weird dance. I think it means when you think you're with someone. You trust this person but when you have to face difficult situations you realise this person never was on your side and that you were alone all the time. Also at the end, I think couples wear that things on the face (promise I'll find the word in English) cos they're afraid to get in love.
Is it any wonder?: Awww the soldiers....they're cute. Then the bombs and misils just represent some wars there are in other parts of the world. It's a pity we live in a world like this.
Atlantic: I love it! That's perfect to represent the song. First the tear running over the cheek, then the eye, the world (I think),a river, some colourful points...perfect, perfect!!!

That's all about the dvd.
I'm bad at writing I know...oh well

No comments: