Saturday 2 February 2008

Dan broke up with his gf!!!

Love is over for the young actor Daniel Radcliffe, well-known as Harry Potter, and the actress Laura O'Toole. The couple finished their relationship with a mutual agreement, according to a website.

"Daniel and I are still good friends. But we have to be realistic", said O'Toole to the News of the World.
The young couple met each other the last year during some rehearsal for the play 'Equus' in London, where they appeared naked in a controversial scene. Laura and Daniel participated until May 2007 in the play 'Equus', in which Radcliffe played a role of a boy obsessed with horses. Laura had the girlfriend's role, though she was the substitute of the main actress. Yet when the performance ended, the couple was seen in different places such as near Daniel's house.

Since Daniel has become an adult, Radcliffe has turned into one of the most coveted british actors. His fortune is around 30 millions of euros.




Wohoo!! I never liked her. Dan deserves a good girl such as *cough...the owner of this blog...cough*

What it surprises me is that I found this article in a very serious local radio from Peru called RPP. They aren't accostumed to publish gossip news. They more political so it's kinda weird.

On the other hand, I'm so excited. Not only for this piece of news...lol It's because I've seen more pics about the next movie 'Harry Potter and the half blood prince' which will be out in November 21st. At the same time I'm getting really nervous and anxious. I'm waiting for my Keane live dvd (since Monday 21st) and Tim's Q&A!!!!!! Waaaa I wonder if he answered one of my silly questions...yes, I have to admit it: being in love makes you lose your brain. Wanna try? just watch this pic

No comments: