Sunday 17 February 2008

Can't take my eyes off Tim

Today I was magically inspired by the power of love. It's still February so I decided to make a Tim video for this incredible month of love.

I think I use repeated pics, I don't remenber...anyway, Tim always makes me happy *love* The song is called 'Can't take my eyes off you' by ...errr, I lost the name, promise I'll find it.

Changing the topic, I was looking for funny pics in google and I found a very cool website 'www.nataliedee.com'
Here it is some of her work

This one reminds me myself


hehehe...I want to wear my Tim hoodie right now


I'm going to be like this if I continue eating a lot of watermelon


LOL


Btw, yesterday with some members of the KeanePeru fanclub, we went to a park with lots of water fountains 'Circuito Mágico del Agua'. We had fun and at the end I was totally sweat.

Some pics taken by Noa



No comments: