Saturday 12 July 2008

Some HOT Tim gifs...


Hello folks,

I'm a bit sad now cos on Monday I'll travel to an unknown place with no Internet (if I have bad luck). That means I'll be two weeks off msn, the Keane messageboard and this blog of course. Yauyos' people awaits me.
Also my sadness was caused by a uy who resembles a bit to Tom Chaplin.



He has the haircut and the nose similar to Tom, and an English name of course. He's not called Thomas but his name is Mathew and studies English. Yesterday at night I decided to talk to him saying he's a Tommy lookalike but he didn't come to college
:( and I won't meet him again, I mean in two LONG weeks. Fuck it!!

awwww...just look at him! Oh God if he finds and reads this he'll think I'm mad and make a restraining order LOL I don't mind!



Now...the reason of this blog...TIM RICE-OXLEY

mmm....playing the piano


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SO HOT!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: