Friday 14 March 2008

KM updates and dreams

A Tim pic to have a fabulous day. Love the hoody. I already tell my mum to sew a identical one for me.



Now, here's a Tim blog posted today.

-------------------------------------

14.3.08

Bought some excellent new trainers this morning, then came down to the studio to meet Stuart Price, who's just arrived from London. Very excited to see how his world of genius electronica rubs up against Richard's massive '80s drum sounds. Lots of great ideas whizzing around already. We've just been exchanging thoughts and are agreed that the more tasteless and uncool we can make our music the better, and that only when you lose the fear of breaking the unwritten rules of musical etiquette can you make a really great album.

Had a similar discussion at about 4am this morning in the gorgeusly Cabaret esque-bar round the corner from the hotel which has become our nightly place to huddle around a few beers, eat ice-cream and talk about music. Cat Power's 'The Greatest' was on the stereo and we had the brainwave that a demo we discarded months ago could sound amazing played on a similar style. Much debate ove whether it's a good thing that one of the new songs sounds like 'Magic Dance' from the Labyrinth soundtrack. As far as I'm concerned there's no two ways about it. "You remind me of the babe..."

Had to stop doing drums at 11:30 last night because the neighbours were complaining angrily. When people complain angrily in German, you really know about it. (When people complain angrily in French it still sounds like they're talking about Camus, red wine and making sweet love.) Richard seemed deeply proud to have made enough noise to bust through the walls of a huge soundproofed studio, especially since Rammstein were here not long ago and manage to provoke no such complaints.

Berlin is truly the most creatively exciting city in Europe at the moment. I'm very, very glad we're here.

Tim

--------------------------------------

Actually I expected a pic but this is indeed better. Hope he shows us
his new trainers. He has good taste for everything. As for the neighbours, they must consider themselves lucky enough to listen to their new songs.
awww I love the way he writes...he doesn't complicate my life with unknown words in English...ahhh I love him!

Changing the topic, I dreamt about Keane two times in this week I feel emotional *love*

Number 1:
They were at my house for some stranger reason only dreams know and they were playing some songs. The last one was NIMW in which Tim stared at me for some minutes while he was singing the baking vocals. Of course I was shocked Then the mini show finished and TTR came towards me. Tom started telling funny jokes and Richard was listening to him very excited. We were on the sofa talking and talking. Suddenly, Tim stood up and sat down next to me. The following part is very weird: He laid down in the sofa and put his head in my lap. Then, he took my hand and put it on his head in order to touch his hair. His hair was very soft and I still have that sensation in my hand He didn't stop smiling to me while I was trying to keep alive. Ohh that sweet face is in my mind.
The thing is I woke up after that priceless moment
Will I ever have a dream like that?

Number 2:
I was at school. We (my friends and I) arrived to the classroom. Tim was angry because we were late. After all, his mood changed off the top of his head. He approached my friend to talk. Then he gave her a kiss in her forehead. I was in my chair screaming 'OMG!! He's so cute and damn hot!!! OMG!' It seems he heard my words because he walked towards me. I was shocked O_o The thing is he asked me 'How are you?' Of course I couldn't speak while looking him direclty into his eyes. He noticed my behaviour and said: 'Look at me!' We were so close that I felt his breathing awww <3 <3 <3
With difficulty I bowed my head to him and melted down.
He gave me a lovely smile and hugged me while kissing me in my cheek...or at least I suppose so cos my mum awoke me grrrr!

No comments: