Thursday 6 March 2008

Keane news and dj relax

So we have more updates from km.com website and actually I'm worry about Jesse Quin, who is participating in the third album, because pics are showing him as a fourth member. I don't think that's true because Keane wouldn't be Keane and I wouldn't get accostumed to see one face more. It's just that TTR are amazing just as they are. The three of them struggled to get what they have now and I think they can continue like that. I'm afraid someone else, who has not a long friendship as they have each other, spoil their career.
Well, too much talking...let's see the gifs!

Tim playing....but with a ball LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The boys at the studio...Timmy wearing his tetris hoodie awe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tim between lots of electric wires

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Keane cool gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As for dj relax...well, I'm very disappointed about that topic. For the ones who don't know who is he I'm gonna tell ya. He's a dj from a local radio station who is famous for playing Everybody's changing at the same time with Steve Lamaq from Radio 1. The thing is Keane are very grateful with them for that.
Dj relax organised a party in March 1st. He promised he would give a cd for the first 100 people. I told my friends and fans about it. We went there and it knocked me for six some things. First of all, the place it wasn't the way I expected to be. It was a house adapted to be a pub. Second, the staff gave us a black look constantly. Third, they didn't give us a cd, we were one of the first people though. The cd it was supposed to be for the people who always go to his events, duh! and finally, the treatment was horrible.
DISCLAIMER: I respect the people who love him, I just say what I lived that night. He even used copies! not the original CDs and DVDs! is that support for a band?
I just don't want to talk about this anymore BUT the good thing was meeting Candy and Will (my friends of Arequipa) They're FAB!!!

No comments: