Sunday 30 March 2008

And I'll be there for you, Tim...

...as the world falls down!

Started college again last Wednesday. Well, I didn't go cos I was bored. Thursday really was a big surprise cos I visited the school I'll teach the following Thursdays. I'll teach 2nd grade...full of naughty kids!!
In the afternoon, my friend Candy visited me and we sang Keane songs a lot.
Friday came and I have already had loads of homework. That day Candy left hometown.
But Saturday really was the worst day of my entire life. In the morning, there was a tremor in the capital but that doesn't compare to the news I read.
Now it's 100% true that Tim has a daughter called Martha.
Of course I'm extremely happy for him but on the other hand, I admit this is difficult for me cos I feel like I'm losing something or that there's an empty space in my heart. I don't know what to think now...I just want to cry and take away this infinite pain... T-T
ohh I wanna die!!!!! My brain can't control my heart! Tim, I love you so much!!!

I gotta go right now...I'm feeling down in the dumps

Isax

Some vids

"This is the serious face of Tim, concentrating very hard on putting some keyboard parts on stuff, slowly eating some golden wonder at the same time."- Tom Chaplin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHUfWbaa-aY

"tim dancing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mw7FoxBwSQ

gifs by maidsa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

SarahV said...

Where did you find out that he has a daughter?!?!?!?!

How do you know that it is "100% true"?!?!?!

*dies*