Wednesday 7 July 2010

TIM'S SONG ON NEW KYLIE ALBUM

From KM.com,


We thought you folks might like to know that the new Kylie Minogue album is out this week, featuring a very lovely song called Everything Is Beautiful, which was co-written by our very own Tim Rice-Oxley. You can hear a 30-second clip of the song on the player above.

Isa says: I found the full song on youtube. If you wanna hear it click below and sing it along with the lyrics :) I like it!


Everything Is Beautiful - Kylie Minogue & Tim Rice-Oxley

Beautiful x2
I’m losing my way in this night
Walking away from the light
Surrender will be my escape
Breaking the walls of my mind
I’m one step ahead of truth
I hear what I want to hear
And I hear you…
CHORUS
And if I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I’m dreaming of
Let’s go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful
Beautiful x2
Learning a taste for this high
Bending the rules of what’s right
Fooling myself feels so sweet
Reality looks black and white
Pulling the ripcord I dive
Its a cardboard kingdom
But it makes me file like
CHORUS
Beautiful x2
And now I’m traveling at such blissful speed
No need to think at this velocity
The things I fear begin to fade to black
Now I’ve found my map and I wont go back
CHORUS x2
Beautiful x2


full song

No comments: