Saturday 18 April 2009

TIM AT RECORD STORE DAY

A brief comment appeared here but you can read it below.


Tim Rice-Oxley (KEANE)

“Growing up in the UK I’ve loved and lost a series of great independent record stores over the last twenty years. These days I go into David’s Music in Letchworth whenever I can, and always leave with a swag bag full of vinyl and CDs. I especially love flipping through endless boxes of musty second-hand vinyl, picking out things I’d never have gone looking for. I’ve discovered loads of incredible music that way. It’s a way of shopping for records that is discouraged by the layout of huge chain record stores and totally denied by the dreaded supermarkets. So here’s to the indie stores – beacons of diversity, discovery and passion and in an ever more homogenised world. ”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

want his new CD!!!!!! someone know when he planing to release it?? I really wanna know it

best custom writing services