Friday 10 April 2009

CHANNEL BEE VIDEO CHAT AND MTV BLOGS

From KM.com,

Here are a couple of Keane things to keep you going over Easter - click here to check out a very funny video interview which the band did with Channel Bee at Abbey Road and here to read Tim's South American tour blog on MTV's website.

Tim's South America Tour Diary - Day 1

(Tuesday, February 24th 2009)

We arrived in Guadalajara last night. My hotel room feels like a small chapel, which gave me the creeps as I lay half-awake in jetlagged confusion at 4am. Anyway, woke up this morning to gorgeous sunshine and a general sense of being very excited about the tour.
It's a day off so after a bit of huevos motulenos (eggs and salsa and stuff) I headed into town with some of the crew guys. Found an indoor market where we marvel at the piles of brains, stomachs and goats' heads on offer before heading upstairs for tacos.
Spent the afternoon by the pool getting sunburned.

Go to the next Keane diary entry

The interview at Channel Bee...Tim Levine?? LOL

5 comments:

Hotels in north canton said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Unknown said...

The idea of fairfieldhotelohio seems interesting, I try it and you realize

Unknown said...

Hi,its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me.Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet.I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting material. Well when there is so much a new. Many thanks, simply class
college board .

Medman said...

Nice video, thanks for it!

academic writing company