Monday 8 December 2008

Latin America Tour

From KM.com

LATIN AMERICA TOUR


Yes, we're very pleased to announce that Keane have confirmed a tour of Latin America in 2009. The dates are as follows...

Feb 25thAuditorio Telmex Jalisco Guadalajara - Mexico
Feb 27thSports Palace Mexico City - Mexico
Feb 28thArena Monterrey Monterrey – Mexico
Mar 3rdColiseo El Campin Bogota - Colombia
March 5thMovistar Arena Santiago - Chile
March 7thClub Ciudad de Bs. As. Buenos Aires - Argentina
March 10thCredicard Hall Sao Paulo - Brazil
March 12thChevrolet Hall Sao Pedro Belo Horizonte - Brazil
March 13thCitibank Hall Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

We'll bring you all the ticket info as soon as we have it.

Aww...I'm happy for the other countries but a bit disappointed they're not coming to Peru :(
I don't want to travel to another country cos it doesn't feel the same but I'm forced to do it, my will to meet Tim...still don't know, I feel confused and lost.

No comments: