Thursday 18 February 2016

TIMMY GIRL IS BACK!!!!!!

Someone: Hey Tim!!! We have something serious and surprising to tell YOU!
Tim: Excuse me, is Tom releasing his solo album?


Someone: NOOOOOO!!! A special person from the other side of the world... you know, that long-haired girl from Peru that waited for you at the hotel and that you hugged in the meet and greet...
Tim: *cuts his speech short* OH YES!!!!!!!! I have never forgotten about her... *sighs*


Someone: Well, she has decided to reopen the blog she dedicated to you and to keep it up-to-date
Tim: OMG!!!!!!! This deserves some piano dancing!!!! wohooooo!!!


YES, WORLD!!!! I AM READY TO SAY THE TIM FORCE AWAKENS!!!!
I know I have disappeared for a very long time... I am very sorry :( but what it really matters is the present. I have decided to start anew and be committed to the man that I used to dedicate all my life to... yes, it's Mr Rice-Oxley!!!
My motivation or I have to say my call to reflection was these pictures that have been published recently on Mt. Desolation's account on Facebook (I suppose you have already liked the page... if not click here)

Big in the game


Not dissimilar to Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.




No comments: