Saturday 5 September 2009

ROCK EN SEINE AND BEATSTAD FESTIVAL VIDS

I apologised for not been updating my blog lately so, in a way of make it up I found cool vids from Rock en Seine and the Beatstad Festival just for you. The problem is, you have to be fast to spot Tim :) but the quality is good.

Rock en Seine

Crystal Ball



Nothing In My Way



Perfect Symmetry



Bedshaped



Beatstad Festival

WARNING: THIS VID CAN CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS! (I'm still recovering)

Again and Again



Under Pressure



We Might As Well Be Strangers



You Don't See Me T-T (notice Tom made a mistake in the lyrics LOL who can tell which was?)



If you wanna download all the Keane performance at the Beatstad Festival just click here. Thanks to KeaneFan90 for uploading it! :)

This is the setlist for that video

The lovers are losing
Everybody’s changing
Bend and break
We might as well be strangers
Again and again
This is the last time
Your Eyes Open (Tom solo)
Leaving so soon?
Spiralling
Is it any wonder?
You don’t see me
Perfect Symmetry
Somewhere only we know
Crystal ball
Under pressure
Bedshaped

Have a nice weekend!

Isaxx

No comments: