Friday 31 July 2009

NEW FEATURES!

Hi guys!

I'm adding two new features to this simple blog: the tool Search This Blog, which will help you to find a lot more stuff in the older posts in a quick way (e.g: type gifs and you'll find all the posts containing brilliant Tim gifs at the top) and Email Me! which is very important for me because you can tell me what do you like of this blog?, what do you think of it? what should I add? chatting?
Just feel free to write :D
That's all! Thanks to the lovely people who follow my blog (if you don't, what are you waiting? go to the right bar and do it!) and thank you for visit my blog ;)

Have a nice weekend and enjoy the following stuff...

Isaxx


Tim @ Activontv - www.keanemx.com



Keane You Haven't Told Me Anything (@ O2 SBE Island Records 50th Anniversary gig)

No comments: