Tuesday 6 May 2008

Timmy chatting with me...lol

A very good update was what I needed to survive in this week full of studies.



*sighs* Look at the lovely Tim face full of concentration and his beautiful hoodie. Ahh, he's chatting with me right now...lol (I wish *sniff*) Love the colour effects and Tim of course. I know I'm repeating this but I need to do it cos it's true....he's such a truly genius!!!!!!!!
I still continue worried about the wires...
As for my life, this week has started very tiring. Studying Linux could be very easy but sometimes makes me feel desperated. Anyway, I'm trying as hard as possible.
Next week, I'll probably be traveling to Ica or Lima's little and poor towns. I'll miss this computer a lot, specially Internet connection because that means Keane!!!!!! I can't live without the OB.

No comments: